FIRE AUDITS / INSPECTIONS
Under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, there is a requirement for those who have responsibility for work premises to ensure that they adequately manage fire safety.
In order to do this organisations must appoint a 'Responsible Person' who will ensure compliance with the FSO by arranging for a fire risk assessment to be carried out of the premises. Fire Risk Assessments should identify measures to reduce or eliminate the risk of fire and identify persons at risk. Where 5 or more persons are employed, a record must be kept of significant findings.
To help our customers comply with the requirements of the FSO Akeva can:
- Carry out fire risk assessments - producing a detailed report recommending actions that need to be carried out to comply with the FSO.
- Develop 'Fire Management Plans' specific to your organisation and premises.
- Develop 'Fire Plan Layouts'.
- Carry out Fire Marshall / Warden training.
- Develop monitoring systems for ensuring compliance with the FSO.
Our experienced consultants have received specific training in Fire Management and/or Fire Risk Assessment through Fire Protection Association or NEBOSH (National Examination Board of Occupational Safety & Health).