QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Is a Chartered Member of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health who holds a NEBOSH (National Examination Board of Occupational Safety and Health) Diploma.
- Is a graduate member of Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE).
- Is a full member of Institute of Fire Safety Managers (IFSM).
- Has experience working as a Health, Safety & Environmental Manager in the construction industry and as a consultant representing organisations from:
- Glass & Glazing
- Property Maintenance
- Quarry & Landfill
- IT and Communications
A curriculum vitae and proof of qualifications held can be provided on request.
To keep up to date with the ever changing legislation programme and to ensure that all our clients are informed of matters affecting their undertakings Akeva are members of, or use the following organisations for sources of information:
- The Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
- The International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM)
- The Royal Society for the Prevision of Accidents (RoSPA)
- An Approved Training Organisation (ATOL) through the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB)
- The Association of Project Safety (APS)
- The Fire Protection Association (FPA)
- The Occupational Safety & Health Consultants Register (OSHCR)
- The Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA)