WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE COURSE?
This course has been developed for anyone who needs to work at height where there is no other practical solution.
Anyone who uses harnessess and the associated equipment along with supervisors who control the operation would benefit from this course.
The course aims to help attendees:
- Identify the legal requirements
- Identify the different types of harnesses available
- The use and fitting, adjustment of harnesses
- Inspection and storage.
The course will be in the form of a powerpoint presentation with tutorials and a practical exercise / assessment.
The course will cover:
- Legislation relating to Working at Height
- Types of Fall Arrest Equipment
- The Safe Use of Fall Arrest Equipment
The fitting, adjustment inspection and use of fall arrest equipment.
All persons attending the course will be required to take part in the practical exercise and pass a test paper.
To ensure that delegates get the most from the course there is a maximum of 10 delegates per course.
A certificate will be issued to all successful applicants.
The tutor for this course is experienced consultant who has completed the Thames Water Plc, Confined Space Entry CP2 Supervisor Course.